To gain a better understanding of your prospects, lead intelligence helps determine how engaged with your brand they are, how likely they are to purchase, and when they are most likely to make a purchase.
Analysing this data is invaluable for your sales team as they look to reach objectives and grow the pipeline, this expert topic series will strive to answer your questions about lead generation in 2022, and the best ways to use sales intelligence in this day and age.
- Understand how engaged customers are with your brand
- Gain wider knowledge on reading potential customer moves
- Get to know the latest intelligence in lead generation
- Making the most out of the leads you already have
Meet the speakers!
How to make more out of your sales pipeline using effective follow up
A bit about the session:
In the words of Wanda Allan, 80% of sales are made between the 5th and 12th contact yet, 90% of sales people make 3 contacts or less. Current market conditions make lead nurturing an absolute must. With many companies choosing to defer any decisions until clarity is restored, keeping in touch will increase your chances of winning the project later. In my session I will cover tips to support regular and effective follow up to increase your sales conversion.
- A better understanding of the sales process and how to make it work for their company
- Increased confidence to follow up effectively
I was born in Israel and lived in the UK since 2001. My experience within Business Development is substantial and varied including a number of key positions in G4S, Yell, ActionCOACH and Business Insider. This introduced me to stakeholders in the region and gave me a good understanding of the way the local business community operates. I am passionate about business growth, thus dedicating my business to supporting and nurturing SME business development. I started my company 7 years ago and have a great team around me. My role in the business is to work with our clients to create a focused business development strategy that gets them the results they need to grow their business.
Designing, measuring and optimising the B2B lead generation digital marketing mix
A bit about the session:
“You can’t manage what you can’t measure” is a seductive myth!
What’s the best digital marketing mix for B2B lead generation? And how do you know whether your marketing mix is working?
I’ll outline some best practices around B2B lead generation marketing mix design. And then explore how to measure the marketing mix, why data-based optimisation of B2B lead generation is so difficult, and how to manage the things that you can’t measure.
- See examples of best practice digital marketing mixes for B2B lead generation
- Understand the strategies for measurement of B2B digital lead generation marketing and their limitations
- See examples where measurement is helpful, and where it can be misleading or even dangerous
- Learn strategies for management and optimisation of the B2B digital marketing mix even where measurement and data are limited
Dr John Woods MBA is an astrophysicist turned software engineer turned B2B digital marketer. He has a background in data analysis and machine learning and was a technical pioneer in the early days of the web analytics industry.
Today he provides technical leadership and oversees the development of best practices for the analytics and performance marketing services of Sharp Ahead. A frequent speaker at industry events he is also an active hands-on practitioner with platforms including Google Analytics and Google Ads.