Personal Brand – Your Competitive Edge
The session will uncover the increasing importance of having a personal brand and how to achieve it from digital to deal closure. How you project your personal brand, but also your professional brand is increasingly important. With sellers increasingly seen as single-minded, target-driven, and not aligned with buyers' needs, never has the need for sales to project a professional personal brand been more important. If we consider that buyers are consumers, and don’t engage in any purchase, or environment with markers of trust, e.g. trust pilot, check-a-trade, ABTA and many more. We don’t have our car serviced by an unqualified mechanic, or our accounts by an unqualified accountant nor do we see untrained dentist or doctor. Yet sales people have still seen professionalism as a number, or how they are seen to have acted historically. Yet consumerism doesn’t behave like that, it requires certifications, qualifications, and industry body authentication…..sales now has to join the modern world.
- Why a salesperson's personal brand is important
- What is an enhanced personal brand
- Why consumer bias in buyers drives the need for changes in sellers' brands
- How to use it to change the seller-buyer interaction
- How you turn up as a seller from digital to deal