Pipedrive reveals its enhanced product roadmap for H2, embedding AI capabilities into its platform
The latest innovations at Pipedrive include powerful automations to improve productivity, and advanced email and omnichannel inbox for better collaboration between teams. Additionally, Pipedrive will introduce AI into its platform to help customers generate more qualified leads, save time in creating high-powered automations with natural language, and close more deals by focusing on the next best action.
“Innovation fueled by customer obsession lies at the heart of everything we do at Pipedrive. Our customers, encompassing more than 100,000 small businesses worldwide, seek an easy-to-use and effective CRM that enables them to automate their everyday tasks, enhance team collaboration and excel in the art of selling by creating personalized and value-based buying journeys for their clients. Sales remains the core of our product and as we continue to innovate, integrating more AI into our platform will transform the user experience and business potential for our customers,” said Shaun Shirazian, CPO at Pipedrive.
Pipedrive has been leveraging AI technology within its product for years, primarily focusing on internal business intelligence solutions to enhance the overall customer experience. Moreover, a few years ago, Pipedrive launched a pilot program featuring an AI-powered Sales Assistant, which notifies sales representatives about the most optimal course of action. Later this year, Pipedrive is set to launch Sales Assistant 2.0, an upgraded version with advanced capabilities that include predicting the probability of winning deals and providing actionable recommendations to improve success rates. The tool will be powered by Pipedrive's own generative AI model. Importantly, all customer data will remain within Pipedrive's secure environment, ensuring data privacy is upheld.
Additionally, the product roadmap encompasses a wide array of enhancements designed to meet the specific needs of more mature customers with larger teams. These include advanced account control features and the implementation of automatic lead assignment. The primary goal of these updates is to offer small businesses greater flexibility and efficiency, enabling them to effectively manage their expanding operations and optimize their more complex sales processes. As part of its commitment to serving scaling businesses, Pipedrive has recently introduced a new Power plan.
A few Pipedrive product updates to look forward to in the second half of 2023:
Solutions enabling sales teams to win more deals, faster, and scale lead engagement
- New automations impovements to boost productivity
- “Wait for” step to create new action when something is updated in the workflow (live)
- Transfer ownership from one user to another and share automations with other users on the account
- Time triggers to automate processes based on specific dates (Q4)
- Improved email and omnichannel inbox
- Multiple email account syncing for better visibility of sales conversations (Q4)
- Shared emails for tighter collaboration between reps and teams (Q4)
Enhanced reporting to make data-driven decisions
- Email reports and exporting in Insights
- Saved time and simpler standardization with goal, report, dashboard duplication (live)
- More flexibility to take data out of Pipedrive with CSV and XLS exports of list views (live)
- Share, edit and refine reports together with your team (Q3)
- Build contact reports on people and organizations without leaving your CRM (Q3)
- Know how email with leads affect sales with email report linked to contacts and deals
Tailor the CRM to your business needs
- Enhanced custom fields
- Automate basic calculations based on input from other fields
- Pipeline-specific fields to show only the most relevant data to users and have less clutter in deal views
- Read-only fields to protect changes to sensitive data and reduce accidental edits
- Field grouping, plus the option to hide fields to create less cluttered views
- More new field types (e.g., URL) (Q4)
- Permissions to enhance better focus for reps and better account control
- Restrict pipeline visibility for user groups by keeping sales information in right hands (live)
- Restrict ownership transfer, so deals and leads are evenly distributed (live)
- Visibility groups cap increased to 3 on Professional plan (live)
- The possibility to create customizable catalog of products and services with more flexible pricing options (e.g. tax exclusive products or discounting on fixed amounts) (Q3)
- Solutions harnessing AI potential in sales (Q3-Q4)
- AI-powered lead suggestions feature helps source and qualify the leads, and engage with the ones with the most potential.
- Automation through natural language processing will enable customers to create complex workflows with user text input
- Sales Assistant 2.0 will predict the probability of winning deals and offer actionable recommendations to increase the probability of winning
- The AI-translated Knowledge Base brings localized versions of Pipedrive to even more languages, providing salespeople with the opportunity to explore their CRM in their preferred language.
Founded in 2010, Pipedrive is the easy and effective sales CRM that drives small business growth. Today, Pipedrive is used by revenue teams at more than 100,000 companies worldwide. Pipedrive is headquartered in New York and has offices across Europe and the US. The company is backed by majority holder Vista Equity Partners, and Bessemer Venture Partners, Insight Partners, Atomico, and DTCP. Learn more at www.pipedrive.com.