Are you wondering whether it's worth investing more (or indeed at all) in video marketing? If you're still asking that question, let me give you a new one. How can you not?
Why am I so sure? By 2022, online video will make up more than 82% of all consumer internet traffic – that's 15 times higher than 2017. Science tells us that video is an incredibly powerful tool to change behaviour. It connects with audiences, lifts engagement rates, increases conversions and drives brand growth. It is increasingly the native environment of the consumer. But it's a complex area, and getting it spot-on needs the right approach. Done right, it should be able quickly and easily bring storytelling to life on an equal footing, globally, irrespective of size or budget.
So how do you make video work for your brand?
- A look at the landscape of video marketing in 2020 and into the future.
- Why video should be a central pillar of your content marketing strategy; combining content, technology and strategy to create video campaigns that'll really engage your audience.
- No in-house video specialists? Why that's no longer an issue.
- Top 5 reasons to get your CFO on board with increasing your video spend.
- Top 10 video marketing mistakes to avoid.