British Excellence in Sales Management Awards 2018
Who have you nominated?
The Institute of Sales Management’s BESMA Awards exist to celebrate the outstanding expertise, talent and achievements by organisations, individuals and teams in the sales industry. Now in its 12th year, these awards continue to recognise and celebrate the great work in the profession.
Nominations Open: 17th April 2018 | Nominations Close: 2nd August 2018
How to submit your Nomination – click here
- Identify the category you want to make a nomination for and complete the application online
- To give yourself or your nominee the best chance of success please address all the evidence requirements and give examples where possible.
- Upload your completed application onto the Portal on the ISM website
- Following the cut-off date, all applications will be collated and handed to the judging panel
- The judges will review the quality of the applications and make their decisions on which nomination applications will be shortlisted as finalists to BESMA Judging day 2018
- Once the Judges have made their decisions the ISM will contact the nominator and successful nominees
Details and requirements for Judging Day 2018 will then be sent directly to the finalists allowing them sufficient time to prepare for the day.
Here are 5 good reasons...
1. Improve your expertise: You will get a written critique, highlighting areas for improvement to help refine your approach and thinking.
2. Justify your budget: Use the awards as a way of benchmarking what you're already doing or to measure yourself against your peers.
3. Raise the bar: Take your work to the next level and aim higher.
4. Inspire your team: Reward individuals or teams by showcasing their work and celebrate together.
5. Enhance our profession: Help raise the profile of sales by entering work that's proven its value